RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS BIO-ROTARY RACING PREMIX (12oz)
Renewable Lubricants Bio-Rotary Racing Premix 12oz.
- All fuel compatible (gasoline, ethanol*, and methanol)
- High lubricity
- Better with heat than competitive brands
- Premix base oil has a high solvency that fights carbon formation
- Little to no exhaust smoke or smell
Bio-Rotary Racing Premix is designed specifically for rotary engines. This technology addresses the three major concerns in the rotary community: (1.) proper lubrication, (2.) issues with carbon buildup, and (3.) premix compatibility with any type of fuel *. It also protects against corrosion in fuel systems, and has a fuel conditioner built into the product. Renewable Lubricants offers the only sustainable, carbon negative, (green) premix designed for high performance rotary engines.
- Longer trouble-free engine life
- Lowers emissions (burns clean) and improves fuel economy
- Best in class apex seal lubrication
- No exhaust smell
- Reduces and cleans carbon deposits
- Lubricates entire rotor and housing
- Sustainable, carbon negative formulation
- Helps keep spark plugs clean and increase plug life
- Compatible with ALL fuel types (Gasoline, Ethanol Blends*, and Methanol)
Use 1/2oz. to 1oz of Premix to 1 gallon for alcohol fuels (High Ethanol Blends or Methanol), track use or spirited driving with modified and boosted motors (Also if using aftermarket apex seals, ok to up the mix ratio)
Use 1/4oz. to 1/2oz. of Premix to 1 gallon for regular fuel (Gasoline), for daily drivers that are non-modified, N.A. motors
PREMIX BOTTLE, 1 BOTTLE ONLY
Premix Measuring Bottle, 1 Bottle Only
One Premix bottle (premix NOT included). Each bottle is 16oz. Makes it easier to measure what you are putting in the gas tank.
We recommend about 1/2 ounce per gallon of gas for cars with the oil metering system working, about 1 ounce per gallon if you do not have a metering system, and maybe 2 ounces per gallon for boosted engines.
Add to cart