IDEMITSU PREMIX FUEL LUBE, One Quart
Idemitsu Oil Premix Fuel Lube, One Quart
If you want multiple bottles, due to shipping algorithm please see below:
Inherently with many rotary engines, the entirety of the rotor and housing are not being sufficiently lubricated, resulting in premature wear or damage. We Recommend 1/2 oz per gallon of gas assuming you have a functioning oil metering system. If not, then we recommend 1 oz per gallon. For boosted engines about 2 oz per gallon is recommended.
Idemitsu Racing Rotary Premix
Engineered specifically to provide additional protection for high-performance rotary engines. Provides additional wear protection for apex seals and side seals, reduces deposits and keeps fuel injectors clean.
- A special blend of base oils reduces deposits and subsequent exhaust port clogging. As a result, your rotary engine will maintain the power at which it was designed
- Special detergent/dispersant additives keep your fuel injectors clean to reduce maintenance
- Provides additional lubrication for apex and side seals to increase seal life and increase the efficiency of your engine
- Special additives allow for better sealing of the chamber, creating greater efficiency and more power
- Idemitsu Lubricants America Corporation recommends the use of the Ratio Rite Measuring cup to ensure a proper mixture of Premix Rotary Fuel Lube and gasoline
Note! Do NOT use with ethanol or ethanol based racing fuels! Normal 5-10% alcohol you get at the pumps is fine.